Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

forgot to mention the muffler is stock. re-welded the stock exhaust back together and put this tip on.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
idk man I guess this is part of the JDM look? idk not my style but if thats what you like why worry what others think. I liked your old muffler better.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I think it looks awesome!

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Did you say u bought a dual tip and welded two 3" pipes? You sound you just smoked a fatty. Ha ha

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

What kind of welder do you have?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you thank you thank you! I have a lincoln mig/arc welder, cesar if you ever need something welded i live on long island and im always willing to barter/just do favors. that 240 is sick, and is exactly what i was going for. and knight, that steering wheel is a sparco deep dish with an nrg quick release. it's not just any old grant. airbag restraints are optional in new york state.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
just work on the angle a bit and you'll be good :D looks like you gotta vacuum your car though lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ummm I don't know, the SS/SC bumpers don't really have the space for a dual-tip like that, I doesn't really look right. You could try using the dual-can exhaust instead of the dual-tip, that may look better.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
thank you thank you thank you! I have a lincoln mig/arc welder, cesar if you ever need something welded i live on long island and im always willing to barter/just do favors. that 240 is sick, and is exactly what i was going for. and knight, that steering wheel is a sparco deep dish with an nrg quick release. it's not just any old grant. airbag rehatsstraints are optional in new york state.
oh sh*t thats right, you out in LI. we deff gotta get together bro. where do you live exactly?, zip code

·
Registered
911 Posts
I have one just like that in my barn that I was gonna put on my cobalt, even shortened the tail pipe for it to fit...then I changed my mind

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I don't like...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Not really feeling it man. IMO it would look better with just one tip and a bit less angle

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.