Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
man i want to paint mine but i have the carbon fiber pattern on the dash trim and silver on the rest ive thought about ordering the rest in carbon fiber pattern.

looks good did you use the krylon plastic paint?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man i want to paint mine but i have the carbon fiber pattern on the dash trim and silver on the rest ive thought about ordering the rest in carbon fiber pattern.

looks good did you use the krylon plastic paint?

thanks danial.
yeah, i used
sandpaper
krylon fusion paint for plastic
and clear coat.

·
Registered
610 Posts
looks real good man. i actually just put my trim back on after painting them. i'll post pics a little later. it looks like the paint/clear isnt completely flat and glossy. mine is like that too. a little more time to dry will help maybe? i let mine sit for 12+ hours.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks real good man. i actually just put my trim back on after painting them. i'll post pics a little later. it looks like the paint/clear isnt completely flat and glossy. mine is like that too. a little more time to dry will help maybe? i let mine sit for 12+ hours.
yeah, i let mine sit for about 10 hours last night, half the time with a fan on em.

·
Registered
610 Posts
i'm thinking about doing the holders on the door later on if i can ever get the screw covers off to take off the panel! lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
black and red looks sick... nice job

·
Registered
856 Posts
oh i know, thatd be awesome. dont have the money right now though nah mean?
college kids are broke lol
Yes! College kids are broke! At least you've done more than me! Haha. I would like to paint my trim as well... Along w/ my wheels.... I was thinking about blue. But it probably won't get done for a while.... Maybe during the month I'm off before school starts again. We'll see... If I'm ambitious enough! LOL! I'll be sleeping in.... A LOT. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.