Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I want to wrap my roof...

In for finished pics.
Yeah same here. I just got in some di-noc to see how it is. It looks pretty close to the real cf. Just looks matte tho. But I probably am going to do my roof with this stuff

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Yeah same here. I just got in some di-noc to see how it is. It looks pretty close to the real cf. Just looks matte tho. But I probably am going to do my roof with this stuff
Ya...i've been working with that 3M stuff as well here lately. I've wrapped my mirror covers and bowtie. Stuff looks good and holds up pretty good.

Don't try and clear it tho...it loses it's "quality"

I'll see how this stuff hold up before I spend the money and do my roof.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
How long have you had it on ur bowtie and covers?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Does it contour well on curves? I'm thinking of wrapping my rear black extension with it

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Is ur hood and trunk black?

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Covers and door pillars about 2-3 weeks.

Bowtie...a few hrs...lol.

It's been washed and it's rained a few times. Nothing horrible yet :laugh:
/threadjack
lol I know. I'm probably gonna go ahead and wrAp my extension. Does it stick on good. Even on a corner or edge?

·
Registered
318 Posts
that looks good i was thinking of doing this the other day but i dont think it will look good without the sunroof

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yep eventually I want to get a CF G5 trunk and I'll probably wrap my roof too.

But that won't be after I order my RK Sport lip kit, which will hopefully be in a couple weeks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.