Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just did the auto shifter mod, blacked out headlights/tails, painted interior, got rims and tires,installed sound system and new touch screen. The clolor matched paint turned out sick! Will post pics of finished interior soon!

These green lights come on when my doors open and dim out like the dome light

Color matched the sub box to my car!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
You made a beige interior look good, I have this interior color too, I see more potential now.

What happened to your HVAC blower knob?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heck yeah! My knob was off because i did the sharpie mod it came out good and did my cluster today it glows a sick blue

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya i just set the knob on for pics. My girl makes custom vinyl stickers and everything else u can imagine.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lmao yeah just put that in for a competition here. Now im running one 15 in the trunk.That setup hit freakin hard!!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
I love your touchscreen! How much did the unit cost and how hard was the installation? Can I see the it on?!

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
304 Posts
^^
this x2

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
How well did it fit? It looks super nice, link?

what Ports are there? (aux, USB)? I'm asking a lot cuz I really think I want one of those

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
has front usb/aux inputs two sets of audio outputs on the back, can have camera also. Its a nice deck i love how i can change the key colors different from the screen color. the touchscreen fit nicely in with the kit i got i love how it sits flush with it.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Nice, I'm definitely gonna get one of those for me

Sent from my PG86100

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
It looks badass, did installing it mess up your Bluetooth functionality? I rely heavily on that, I'm guessing a Bluetooth enabled one is necessary

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this is the model under the bluetooth one its the same thing just no bluetooth. That model is like 60$ more i believe but my buddy has it and its worth the extra 60 hes on his all day long i swear lol

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.