Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, call this "rice" ladies, introducing the newest addition to the silver balt, Cherry Bomb!!!!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I havent heard of anyone putting a cherry bomb on their car since like 1987...lol You gotta post a sound clip.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thought people only did that on pick-ups ......lol. I put those on my old ford F-150 sounded bad ass! came right off the headers into cherry bombs then out before the rear wheels. all custom.

·
Registered
159 Posts
This guy came in the store and bought a set of "Cherry Bomb" they weren't really cherry bombs just a variation of it and he put them on his Lincoln LS 3.9 V8 and he couldn't get it to work..lol. I tried tellin him that it prolly won't work but he didn't believe me. He was trying to do it himself and didn't know what he was doing. I thought it was funny cuz I was trying to explain it to him and he didn't understand cuz he only spoke a little bit of English.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank god i am an exhaust mechanic, i am gonna get a sound clip of a str8 pipe first, then i will throw the bomb in lieu of the crappy resonator

·
Registered
79 Posts
yea do itttt just a header and dp lol my car actually sounded pretty good with just header and dp not a lot of rasp like most 4 bangers

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thought people only did that on pick-ups ......lol. I put those on my old ford F-150 sounded bad ass! came right off the headers into cherry bombs then out before the rear wheels. all custom.
I did teh same thing on my 73 Chevy pickup :)
had them on my 72 Impala too!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just replaced some of the piping on my balt and added a muffler. Until I can get a catback. Sounds good tho. =)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i also have one of those "race readies" for my truck, before it bit the dust, so i may throw that on it too, haha

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Random question... Is the muffler clamped on or welded? I just dont feel like climbing under in the cold lol or even looking in the book

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.