Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just welded up an n1 from ebay today and it boosted my gas mileage to like 37ish from a short distance like 20miles. its insane and it gave me like 36 city driving and sounds sweet. will post sound clips later today.

cobalt-z added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Im not a fan of the 4 inch can exausts but to each their own if you like it thats all that matters.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not bad it sounds good and is cheap, i also have a glasspack on farther up towards the motor, its nice not raspy and not backfiring, keeps a nice crisp sound no matter what. i like it , and yeah to each there own thanks though.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Do you have any better angles of how the exhaust sits ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
i'll post some more later
I was curious as well...since Apex'i designed the N1 originally to exit at an outward and up angle (almost 45 degrees out and 45 degrees up)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
LOL you didn't gain gas mileage with a muffler, you didnt gain any power. why lie?

Mkulrey13 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Also it sounds like crap. Just my $0.02.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I must agree

·
Registered
720 Posts
What do you expect to happen? Not everyone has the same taste as you and if they don't like it, they will tell you. You don't like responses, just post your car on Cardomain and leave it at that...or don't post anything about your car here if you don't want criticism.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no i never normally get crap like that here its just certain ppl not all here are like that. just the little bratty ones that smell up the place. i don't care what there opinions are if they are not of an intelligent or good spirited voice.

·
Banned
384 Posts
having riced out wheels isnt a bad thing necessarily a bad thing.

maybe youre a ricer at heart?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.