Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member for awhile now. Just never stopped and took the time to post.

Just wanted to drop a line and say hi to everyone.
Maybe someone can clarify something for me too, anyone know anything about the rules for customizing a LEASED vehicle. As in if I am even allowed to do it.

Would ask the dealership but they're closed right now and not sure about wether I should go ahead with de-trimming and badging and changing the trims tonight :p

Last minute thought...

·
Registered
317 Posts
welcome, i wouldnt do anything to the car that cant be undone, like it would be fine prolly to get some rims as long as you keep your factory ones to put back on. besides that i dont believe that you are allowed to modify it

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Welcome! As far as modding a leased vehicle.. DONT! unless you plan on buying it.. You can do small little things. But like msteeg said, make sure you only do things that can be undone.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hi! where ya from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in Ottawa, Canada...

Thanks for the input guys... I'm actually thinking about buying my 'balt. But I need to talk to the dealership before and get some numbers and get to crunching... I original bought for a cheap gas car, but it has definetly grown on me for sure.

Hopefully after I talk to the dealer i'll post some pics after the mods... But for now its just a regular 08 LT Sedan... Black 10% Tints...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.