Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
welcome to the greatest site for cobalts this side of teh interwebs!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Visual more than performance.. but ill probably do a little to mod the performance, not much

·
Registered
168 Posts
tint windows, tail lights. new headlights, rims, lowering springs, CF hood/ trunk, performance wise- intake, catback exhaust, header w/high flow cat, b&m shift plus if you got an auto, you can go thru the sections on the main forums click on exterior and interior or engine and you can get a lot more ideas and help with anything.

·
Registered
168 Posts
what about audio?
theirs a section for that too iam not in to the whole audio thing, never have been had a STI all performance and looks and that's the way am heading on my cobalt too lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
welcome, definately go through the forums and get some suggestions form what you see and like, there's a member doing a FULL audio system in the Cobalt, can't remember who though, i'm sure you'll find it. With mine I started with, rims, intake, tinted windows, tinted tails. Soon to come are, strut bar, 6000k HID fogs, Eibach Sportlines, new headlights with 6000k HID's as well. Might be as far as I go right there, i'm debating a few more ideas but not too sure really

·
Registered
168 Posts
agreed with newf anything you need or want any ideas you will find them on this site

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome to the forums \m/ all kinds of info on here on how to do mods

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Welcome! I you have any audio questions, hit me up! I've done my fair share of custom audio and fun things like that. I can answer most of your audio questions. Check out the different forums, you should find loads of information here!!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.