Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here are my new pedals plus i cleaned everything THOROUGHLY!!! inside and out of my car. Spent almost a whole day on it.

*Edit* Notice I the floor was kind of dirty in this one just because I had yet to clean it.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
nice pedals, Can you come over to clena my car like this as well hahah, Good job

Hey I was thinking to do my pedals too, Is it hard to install?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice pedals, Can you come over to clena my car like this as well hahah, Good job

Hey I was thinking to do my pedals too, Is it hard to install?
Not hard to install them at all. How ever it WAS a pain to get them straight. and You have to make sure everything is tightened down evenly so they stay straight. But other than that its very easy. Took maybe 15 minutes tops.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually I got them at a local Pepboys They had the same style in red and silver. As well as a few other different styles. All with variations for manual/automatics.

·
Registered
277 Posts
pedals and car look great. I used to have these same pedals except in blue and they had a light switch that basically lit up the entire footwell, they were badass and i got them at pep boyz for about 20 bones. eventually i broke one of them and had to say bye bye tho =(

anywayz, ur car looks sweet/k eep it up.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Woo! Looks clean! Love the pedals... U know, that's something that I havent done... I had some on one of my other cars & they looked awesome, I just havent found any that I like for the 'balt yet... hmmm, but yeah, those look great!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
those pedals wont stay like that fyi
i had them and the fake cf chips off and so does the paint.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very nice. Thank you, too, I was looking at those in blue, but wanted to see what they looked like in the car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
im a fan of those gm aluminum pedal thoses are nice

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.