Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some freshly taken pics. These are DDM Tuning 35W 5000k Regular ballast. I put the ballasts under the headlight brackets with some industrial velcro, it feels like its not a tight stick. Anyone have any other ideas where I can mount the ballast?

Fogs Only

All on

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
The stock housing works surprisingly well for HIDs.

But those fogs look great!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Here are some freshly taken pics. These are DDM Tuning 35W 5000k Regular ballast. I put the ballasts under the headlight brackets with some industrial velcro, it feels like its not a tight stick. Anyone have any other ideas where I can mount the ballast?
I have the same setup in my car but with 8k from DDM. IMHO HID fogs on at the same time as regular halogen headlights=Fail. As for the fogs themselves great! Just the combo is fail

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
i agree, if you have HID fogs then they look silly with regular lights, same with hid lights and regular fogs.... And i had my ballast mounted in front of the headlight bracket, behind the bumper and under the light, never had problems. Though i got projectors and im going to be putting my new ballasts under the headlight bracket, and only in front if i run out of room.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.