Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/girls, just picked up a new car last week and posted up some pics. Its a 2007 Cobalt SS/SC G85 package. here are some pics, tell me what you think:

·
Registered
978 Posts
very nice, like the color nice car

·
Registered
610 Posts
very nice. about how much did this run you if you dont mind me asking and did you have an N/A before?

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It ran me about 14,000 and I had a 06 LS Auto before owning this vehicle. I think it may have been well kept, idk how it was at the dealership, the milage was around 19mpg and now i have it around 25/27. The dealership did a bad job of detailing this thing.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
man, im heavily considering going from my LT to and SC but mine was wrecked and the trade in is shot and im STILL makin payments man. looks good tho, i like that orange

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, going from an LS to an SC was a big upgrade I just can't wait to start modding the things.

·
Registered
186 Posts
yeah i as gunna say the car is completley stock ... gotta put some mods in it but dude it looks really really nice i have to say some where deep inside me im jealous ! lol but really that is SWEET!

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup she is getting modded alright, and thanks for the comments. Car is cleaned again, damn rain spots.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.