Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured i would take a few pics since i think i did a good job and please no comments about the pinstriping job on the hood and sides. i will be taking care of that soon.. thanks :cssNET:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
NICE!!! The side stripes are not that bad, but like you said,,, the hood stripes have gotta go!!! I really like that color!
What color is the grill? Silver.. or is that the reflection from the sun making it light?

GTO 1

·
Registered
51 Posts
grill

did did the same thing to my grill it was black when i got the car. i just popped it out and painted it silver with some krylon, make sure you use clear the bugs will take off the color alone.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NICE!!! The side stripes are not that bad, but like you said,,, the hood stripes have gotta go!!! I really like that color!
What color is the grill? Silver.. or is that the reflection from the sun making it light?

GTO 1
yeah, i painted the grille silver and i put clear over it. it came out really good. thanks for the comments guys.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
like the color....pinstripe going up the sides are pretty nice...hood pinstripe def should go ... i like the mesh on the bottom lip of the rear bumper ...Halos are nice...Rear Led lights could go and last but not least the CSS.net sticker should be replaced with a yc.com one lol....overall ...nice man

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
like the color....pinstripe going up the sides are pretty nice...hood pinstripe def should go ... i like the mesh on the bottom lip of the rear bumper ...Halos are nice...Rear Led lights could go and last but not least the CSS.net sticker should be replaced with a yc.com one lol....overall ...nice man
any reason you dont like the tail lights? im just curious.. i took the front pinstriping off today.. going to take the sides off tomorrow.. i just think the pinstriping makes the car look girly you know?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Only reason i dont like the rears is cause they seem to stick out way further than stoc

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Sharp car!

Only reason i dont like the rears is cause they seem to stick out way further than stoc
Yea the IPCW lights do...about 3/4" more then the stock lights. I have the crystal clear ones but the smoked ones on his look good. I like that all 4 rear LED lights are on when the headlights are on and all 4 are brake lights too.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
wow....3/4 thats quite a difference....arent those rear tail lights expensive too ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.