Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I purchased some halo projector headlights for my 2007 cobalt ls and wired them up but the strip of LEDs at the bottom of the lights and the halos are not working at all. All lights work fine except those, they don't even turn on. I bought these lights used but they were barely used over a few months and the lights worked fine before so it is probably something with wiring. I wired the white/red wires to the brown wire (parking lights) on the headlight harness and the black wires to the black wire on the headlight harness. Any one have any ideas for me to get the halos and LEDs working??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Solder em.
I'm just afraid the wires are bad to the halos and LEDs or something. They are connected just like the others with clips that clamp the wires together. How could I test to see if the lights even work? I physically touched the wires together and got nothing

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
I'm just afraid the wires are bad to the halos and LEDs or something. They are connected just like the others with clips that clamp the wires together. How could I test to see if the lights even work? I physically touched the wires together and got nothing
Touch the hot wire to the fuse box poll under the Hood and the the ground wire to a ground bolt and that will tell you if there bad or not if they light up or flicker but if nothing then you should of gotten new headlights..not to be a dick about just saying..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.