Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this idea the other day when i got my CF hood and thought about getting a CF trunk. Tonight I decided to actually put the idea down in some form so I decided to do some photochopping. Here is a pic of a CF trunk with my OEM orange spoiler instead of the black one I have on currently. Also the orange rings around the reverse lights simulate the AVS covers painted body color. What everyone's opinion on this?

·
Registered
57 Posts
if your gonna do it id lose that bow tie

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
if your gonna do it id lose that bow tie
X2! Without the bowtie I think you'll have a winner!
-----Added 16 Nov 2008 at 09:34:22-----
Also the orange rings around the reverse lights simulate the AVS covers painted body color. What everyone's opinion on this?
Will you be installing the AVS covers on the outside lights too? Do a photoshop of the rear with the AVS covers on the outside taillights too and lets see how that will look.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hate to say this but its kinda of ugly and i would just stick to one color i think it looks better that way.

·
Registered
96 Posts
looks nice .... altoguh i gotta agree loose the bowtie or paint it orange

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
doesnt look bad but id loose the bowties

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad everyone likes it for the most part. No need to worry the bowtie will be gone if and when i do this. Its only there because I was to lazy to photoshop it out.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

photoshopped out the bowtie and parts of the glare that was coming off the trunk
it would look pretty sweet w. out the bowtie

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
lol idk
i think just black trunk wouldn't look bad
thats not a cf trunk lid so you cant really get the picture of it good

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
It is made to look like a cf trunk. I changed the color of the trunk and kept the original lighting and hten applied a the cf overlay. The overlay didnt show up in the posted pic tho cuz of the resizing between photobucket and here. It has lost the detail from the resizing and gives the effect of just being black. The same thing happened with the pics of my cf hood from my camera phone. The quality wasnt too good to begin with and then after uploading and resizing it looks a dark gray.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.