Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haha I'm just joking I'm not one of those teenagers that act hard driving around reckless :) (well maybe some times!)

Anyways, hello! I'm new to this board and my first car my parents have purchased for me is an 08 Chevy Cobalt LS(used). Everything is stock but I'm loving this car already, I get a lot of compliments on it (Most likely because of the year lol) This wasn't the car I originally wanted, my dream car is still an Evo VIII, but hell I'm more than grateful of what I have.

I joined this forum in order to gain a better understanding of my Cobalt because to be honest I know NOTHING about cars, I'm a really techy guy but when it comes to cars I'm pretty pickle brained.

My cobalt was purchased with 90k miles already on it so I'm not sure if I want to put any mods unless Cobalts have long lives. I may do some of those cheap $100 or less mods that I saw in a thread. Also my cobalt is a Sedan so I don't know if any mods will look good since most of the mods on this forum are with people with Coupes.

Anyways though, see ya around!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Haha I'm just joking I'm not one of those teenagers that act hard driving around reckless :) (well maybe some times!)

Anyways, hello! I'm new to this board and my first car my parents have purchased for me is an 08 Chevy Cobalt LS(used). Everything is stock but I'm loving this car already, I get a lot of compliments on it (Most likely because of the year lol) This wasn't the car I originally wanted, my dream car is still an Evo VIII, but hell I'm more than grateful of what I have.

I joined this forum in order to gain a better understanding of my Cobalt because to be honest I know NOTHING about cars, I'm a really techy guy but when it comes to cars I'm pretty pickle brained.

See ya around!
First of all, dont be one of this dumb asses.

second, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Have any pics?

browse and search the site, youll find lots of info.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First of all, dont be one of this dumb asses.

second, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Have any pics?

browse and search the site, youll find lots of info.
Heh it was all in a good joke. Trust me I have yet to drive on the freeway, I'm not going to be doing stupid stuff most likely ever.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Welcome to the forum :D enjoy your car man, there's a LOT you can do to your car :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum :D enjoy your car man, there's a LOT you can do to your car :)
Holy crap active forum is active.

And agita I see you are a fan of the berrics? I used to be a skate junky too :)

Edit: And drift a boxxy avatar? Man I can relate to you guys already lol.

Also pics will be up soon!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess it would be too long of a drive to come to the PA Cobalt meet next Saturday.
Most definitely, other than being a new owner of a Cobalt I'm also a new driver's license holder :blink1:

If I was told to drive to PA I would probably get lost within the first 30 minutes haha.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Most definitely, other than being a new owner of a Cobalt I'm also a new driver's license holder :blink1:

If I was told to drive to PA I would probably get lost within the first 30 minutes haha.
Yea that would be a long trip for a new driver.

I thought a 20 mile trip was long at first or even just the 1 mile from home to our High School.
Now i drive 20 miles to work and it seems like a trip around the block.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.