Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plz? 17" Excel Wheels (i think they are old as hell, got them free hand to fix 2 cracks. they were off a totalled honda) and I just installed the B&G springs.

mine and my boys SS/TC

my son saying hi

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
looks good.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
looking good, like the black on that oddly colored balt lol

SEDANS FTW!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
sedans plus 1+++

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Yup.

Cashmere metallic gets it done.

Those wheels need to be black with gold calipers...screw that red business :)

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Looks good with the rear window wing.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
looks good man, love the retrofits! they set the car off ;) nice drop too! I Liked my B&G springs when I had my balt but ride quality was so damn harsh

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't mind the ride at all. And I like the wheel color with red the cash metallic just sucks. Ill plastidip the car at some point and might do the rims the same color. Im set with plastidip for a while im happy to wax a set of wheels and just clean them off with a hose, plastidip was high maintenance.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
B&G's sucked ride wise on my Grand prix as well.

you don't realize how badly I want to lower my car but my g/f would kill me since currently I don't have a job

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
B&G's sucked ride wise on my Grand prix as well.

you don't realize how badly I want to lower my car but my g/f would kill me since currently I don't have a job
yup, the B&G's were harsh. Only realized how bad they were when I got used to my STI and how well it corners on stock suspension. I mean, it's still quite firm for stock, but way more comfortable than the B&G's and performs just as well I would say (maybe a tad bit more body roll but not much)

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

my last g/f broke up with me cuz I kept lowering mine.
**** em lol
dude...that's sad

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
my last g/f broke up with me cuz I kept lowering mine.
**** em lol
Musta been a big melon girl...mine HATES the coils...because they always smacked her in the chin :laugh:

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
tell them b*tches to stop complaining or they can walk home...

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I'd even pay for a bus ticket.

I'm so nice.
aww hell no. She wants to complain about being driven around because springs are too stiff, then she can pay her own way onto a bus!!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
you guys are dicks lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.