Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought em off a real life friend that had them on his cobalt. Technically theyve been on 2 other cobalts + mine but rims are in very good condition.. Just need some new tires eventully.
Wierd getting used to the low pro's too haha. I KNOW I NEED TO DROP IT. But im thinking H.I.D's first.. and i need to work on my neon issue >.<
- Also gonna eventully night shade lights..

PS: Anyone have ideas on what color to paint brake drums? Im doing blue calipers for sure i believe...

18's Konig Unknowns ;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
many people have those rims these days but I really like the way they look on your balt. I'd paint the calipers and drums black. why blue? nothing else is blue and it'll look odd and out of place.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not exactly sure on tire size. Got the rims + tires for 550 bucks. Both used but i cant complain. I think ima do black drums. But i kinda wanna do blue breaks because its my fav color and i have 7 color neon set under. And most of the time its set to blue :p
I need to get a whole kit for my car to hide the neons but i doubt that happens. I really wanna get a lip so i can have fogs :D but meh.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I liked those a lot when someone posted them on the B/S/T section. Very nice, just make sure you get a drop if you can!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Not exactly sure on tire size. Got the rims + tires for 550 bucks. Both used but i cant complain. I think ima do black drums. But i kinda wanna do blue breaks because its my fav color and i have 7 color neon set under. And most of the time its set to blue :p
I need to get a whole kit for my car to hide the neons but i doubt that happens. I really wanna get a lip so i can have fogs :D but meh.
if thats whay you want, id paint hte calipers blue and hte drums black. i dont like hte look of colored drum breaks honestly

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
yeah i I wouldnt make it more obvious to the world you have drums lol (I've owned so many drum brake cars haha)

and colour code those Mirrors son!

But beautiful rims man, I love them!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ooh. I was jus gonna paint em blue cuz I like blue haha and I have blue underglows.. Well I have 7 color but mostly on blue. But yeah drums ID prob do black

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.