Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
they're too small for our cars. It will look very strange. Those would only really look good on a really low, hella flush VW or something similar. I would save more money and go with at LEAST 17's. You won't be sorry if you save a bit longer!

check the for sale thread here, you can even get some good deals. here's one good deal;
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/sale-car-related-only/22057-msr-045s.html

·
Registered
212 Posts
Would these be good i see one has a curb rash how hard would that be to fix

15" Motegi Wheels (2010 Model)

Well those are nice wheels, do keep in mind that if you are going for aesthetics appeal the bigger the better.

But in the end whatever makes you happy man!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i was just thinking until i pay the car off. i keep getting crap from friends that i just have steelies

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
well i was just thinking until i pay the car off. i keep getting crap from friends that i just have steelies
rocking steelies is better than 15's IMO. you'll get made fun of much more often with those than you r steelies. If I were you I'd put that money into paying the car off sooner. That way you can buy larger rims. Trust me on this one man!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Lol i have 15 inch steelies but ya i know what you mean.
I know how you feel man, I'm still rocking 15" from my last DD. I figured it's still better than steelies. But then again steelies without hub caps don't look bad either.

IMO depends how long you are going to take till you pay off the car. If it'll take you 3 years might was well jump on these. But if it'll take you 6 months then wait it out. Oh and bargain the seller down to 175$, if you can get it at the price, why the hell not?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol thats weird cause i have about 3 years left to pay... im still thinking i might just get new lugs and paint the steelies

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.