Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and a friend have cobalts (me:ls silver) friend( mario:ss black)
just thought yall would like to see our cobalts since we live in laredo there isnt any cobalts so its rare that you see any balts bunch of ss/sc but thats basicaly it look and say wat yall think

·
Registered
575 Posts
X2 u need to drop that balt....and yes I like 5-6 spoke rims. I like the black though

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you like them,then thats all that counts.For me, I never cared for black rims,seems everyone has them in one style or another. I like polished or chrome myself.Yes, I`m old school, but hey,I`m old hehe.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice pics man. I have to go with everyone else though and say that you need a drop next. But hey, so do I.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
what do you mean " you dont know where to drop it" ?

·
Banned
384 Posts
id like to get my hands on some of the ss/tc rims. theyre hot

·
Registered
575 Posts
I mean I know how to drop it but u need a spring compressor.

·
Registered
83 Posts
You don't need a spring compressor. You can do it the hillbilly way and use a regular jack. Once you get the tire off the car, set a jackstand under the spring mount. Lower the car jack so that the weight of the car compresses the spring. I did that in the Barracks parking lot to my friends Civic. Worked just fine. I haven't seen the setup on the cobalt yet though, so I don't know if that will work or not. It's worth a shot though.

·
Registered
192 Posts
lookin good! if you drop it i highly recommend doing it the right way. spring compressors are easily accessible from your local auto parts store that will rent you a set. once you take them back you should get your money back so basically they're free to use. if i heal up from surgery soon im dropping my ss/sc a little and could post a DIY.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.