1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
...on steriods

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
It's a 4-cylinder boxer engine that's been modified a bit to maximize power. I will estimate just under 200hp. It looks nice but with all the bells and whistles I bet it's going to be pretty expensive for the size of engine it has...I'm estimating somewhere along the lines of $30k give or take. That is, if it ever does make it to production. nd yeah it does look like a genesis.

·
Registered
252 Posts
No way it can come close to $30k, it'll have less power than the base genesis. Near $30k is Stang and Camaro territory, and thats 300 hp v6s.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
No way it can come close to $30k, it'll have less power than the base genesis. Near $30k is Stang and Camaro territory, and thats 300 hp v6s.
Go to the website and check the specs...20 inch stock mags, HUGE disc brakes...after tax and delivery that thing's gonna hit just about 30k fairly easily.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i saw it in person at the ny auto show on saturday, not impressed, scion is always doing stupid stuff like this that dosent get released. and the bodykit looked like crap in the rear, honda civic rice status

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Didn't stop Honda from charging 30K for the Mugen Si.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.