Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I need to get one of those. Where did you get that one.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Still like the style of the Ark Performance shorty better, although it's more.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
nice, living in Ontario I thought you got it from "gotB00st" from the Ontario cobalt club, that guys always gotta stockpile for some reason.

Looks good though, I almost bought one then decided to just chop mine and stick a vac. cap on lol.

·
Registered
922 Posts
nice, living in Ontario I thought you got it from "gotB00st" from the Ontario cobalt club, that guys always gotta stockpile for some reason.

Looks good though, I almost bought one then decided to just chop mine and stick a vac. cap on lol.
I got mine from him, and I got my coil cover from him. All the stuff from him is powder coated. The MPx shorty antenna straight from modern performance is just painted black.

Side note, but I got my HVAC cover and put in on.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice look'n antenna. Short won't work well here in "rural" Midwest...station signals are too weak so stock, or power antenna works best.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I got mine from him, and I got my coil cover from him. All the stuff from him is powder coated. The MPx shorty antenna straight from modern performance is just painted black.

Side note, but I got my HVAC cover and put in on.
Yeah he's that guy on the corner with the trench coat thats got a million things hanging off him haha!

Oh and glad to see the HVAC arrived :) looks MUCH better eh?

CobaltLS I live near Oshawa and the stupid Z103 is always fuzzy, and 102.1EDGE gets sorta fuzzy to if I go east a bit lol.

*are you on Ontario Cobalt club?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.