Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
i personally am going for the low profile/sleeper look, but they would look good on your car. especially because of the leds.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
let's see - the auto side mirrors match with the rest of the car's colors & style, and the manual aren't as snazzy but they still add some great extra style and uniqueness to the car. so i guess it depends on how much emphasis you want placed on people noticing the side mirrors or if you want them to note that they are not standard.

no idea how much it would cost to install automatic on a manual door, but i'm guessing it's not cheap.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Look GREAT!!! Def. get the CF ones... Look better and U know they will catch bugs. CF will also hide that somewhat. U have a link to them????

GTO 1

·
Registered
129 Posts
Where are you ordering them from? I bought some Genki Tuning mirrors for my sedan and they don't quite line up to match the cobalt ones. I would have had to drill a couple holes in my doors for them to mount correctly. Was going to put them on here for sale for what I paid, but did not want to sell mirrors that did not line up. Just my 2 cents.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.