Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally got my tails smoked. got them profesionaly done. the quality of the job was good there nice and glossy. but there are some little imperfections im not to happy about such as a few little lines on the side and such but i dont really care because its a better job than i would have done if iwas to attempt to do it my self
i only have one pic but the third brake light is smoked. i bought one on ebay but it didnt want to securly fit my trunk. so i brought the one pictured back to the guy and he did it for free. there dark but they are fully visible at night time.
ill get more pics tomorrow

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dude. no more sticking out led tails lol

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks i like it alottt. heres a crap night shot the pass side looks like you cant even see it on but both sides are the same shade just crappy pic i took so quick

Im also thinking about taking cobalt off the trunk just not sure yet.

My car is filthyy and were guna get nothing but rain this weekend so idk when im going to wash it

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. And yea its a guy who does detail window tint and stuff. He uses nightshade but idc bc i sprayed my sidemarkers and they turned out like shit. This is a much better job bc he knows what hes doing. He buffed them and everything. And he charged me 50 for the lights and. 10 for third brake light.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
got another pic. i havent taken much pics of my car latley

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hell yeah. i love em

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

just to show off the gloss

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.