Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ive been installing for a while now about 2 years and done plenty of installs... but i happen to be rather stumped... hopefully one of you guys can help! My fiance has an 06 lt coupe. so for our one year i decided to throw a system in, and it has got to be one of the easiest installs i have ever done, short of a scion tC. Anyways put everything and everything seems to work except... the front door speakers, checked my wiring and it all checks out, checked out all fuses having to do with the audio and nothing wrong there, and now when i go to hook the stock head back up, i get nothing from the front speakers, i know their not blown and im trying to avoid taking the door panels off because well i know its not an issue there, any advice? the system is as follows, stock front and rear speakers, an old head unit of mine that i love the sony cdx-mp70, two power acoustik fubar 12s, and a 2000w PA amp... everythings wired up correctly... im confused.. :( help please and quick were suppose to be leaving for the other coast of florida today... lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
how did you connect the wires? did you just butt connect it? usually if you use em they wind up being a problem

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Check the RCA Cables. Maybe you have them Wired wrong. It sounds to me like they are blown. I know you said you think there not blown. But until you take the door panel off and the front speakers and hook them up to another radio to see if they play sound then theres really no way to eliminate some problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.