Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings:

I'm new around these parks...I live in Florida and I'm going to bee an owner of a 2006 2-Door LS. I've always owned Import, so I may bee doing a lot of searches to learn about this car. After the Test drive, I was impressed with how it handled and the gears shifted pretty smoothly. I look forward to meeting you all. Hopefully, Monday will bee the day I bring it home *fingers crossed* :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
welcome to the site ! Glad to see another proud cobalt owner. the cobalt has done the domestic market proud or atleast in the eyes of us on YC :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We are gonna need some pics of this ride when you get it. You see, we are a little pic crazy here...

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome to the site...I myself have always bought imports (Toyotas) but I test drove my car and bought it that night, I love my Cobalt...next car I buy is gonna be another Cobalt, coupe next time tho \m/

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome and cant wait to see pics!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I promise pix will come soon enough. I warn you the pix will bee pretty "stock" LOL! I plan on having its "transformation" in due time. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Welcome to the site...I myself have always bought imports (Toyotas) but I test drove my car and bought it that night, I love my Cobalt...next car I buy is gonna be another Cobalt, coupe next time tho \m/
Thanks! My imports have mostly been Mazda's... My last car was an RX-8.. That car was a joy to drive, but my financial state had gotten pretty bad..I had to let it go! So here I am now trying out a whole new world (so does speak). I'm hoping with everyone's help here on YC, I won't bee alone! :unsure:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
911 Posts
we will all be here beeside u all the way as it transforms (notice what I did with the word beside? pretty snazzy huh?)

·
Registered
352 Posts
welcome to YC

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.