·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to YC.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, not turboed, not supercharged :( its not REALLY an SS, its a "sport" but i hated that, since it has the ss body kit and rims so i changed the badging.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Uh oh another sport changing badges. No no

welcome btw. Looks exactly like my car before I started modding it. looking good
haha yeah i had to do it.

Thanks everyone. Ive just been doing little things to my car because im short on money. Im an 18 year old and had to recently quit my job, i think thats gonna change soon though. Next in store is the nite-shades, then im going to try to save up for rims... i HATE mine! i would so much rather have the 18in SS rims but this is what im stuck with for now. Im looking to get black 18s with a red pinstripe :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
haha yeah i had to do it.

Thanks everyone. Ive just been doing little things to my car because im short on money. Im an 18 year old and had to recently quit my job, i think thats gonna change soon though. Next in store is the nite-shades, then im going to try to save up for rims... i HATE mine! i would so much rather have the 18in SS rims but this is what im stuck with for now. Im looking to get black 18s with a red pinstripe :cool:

Black rims with red pinstripe ftw !!!!!!!!!

As you can tell

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I didnt get it - You said that you changed your badging - I see no change exept that you took off the chevy emblem on the back.
You have 2.4 SS/NA right ? and thats exactly how it comes , SS/NA is badging like this on the back
COBALT SS on the down left corner if it was supercharged or turbocharged it will have Supercharger / Turbocharged badge across Cobalt SS
And on the doors, SS/NA has SS badge on the door in the left down corner - If It was SS/SC it will be aprox in the middle of the door and it will say SS and under The SS -supercharged

I think Your Badging is right and the 2.4 SS/NA has same badging as yuors

Welcome

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didnt get it - You said that you changed your badging - I see no change exept that you took off the chevy emblem on the back.
You have 2.4 SS/NA right ? and thats exactly how it comes , SS/NA is badging like this on the back
COBALT SS on the down left corner if it was supercharged or turbocharged it will have Supercharger / Turbocharged badge across Cobalt SS
And on the doors, SS/NA has SS badge on the door in the left down corner - If It was SS/SC it will be aprox in the middle of the door and it will say SS and under The SS -supercharged

I think Your Badging is right and the 2.4 SS/NA has same badging as yuors

Welcome
no, my cobalt is the sport as i said. it had no ss badging i bought the 3 and put them on myself :)

and cesar i cant see the side of your car but i guess great minds think alike! haha you should put a picture up of the side of your car.

I saw a red mustang gt a few months ago it had black rims with a thick bright red pinstripe, sickest mustang ive ever seen. :love:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.