Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and girls, my name is Steve. I recently bought a 08 G5 2LT because well I needed something good on gas. I bought it as a daily driver but I have a problem with leaving my vehicles alone. So, it will get some of my personal touches along the way.

Here is what it looks like now

So far I've tinted the windows, and removed all the dealership stuff. I plan to debadge and demold the car. I just bought an eibach lowering kit, but want to get Fe5 struts and shocks before I install the springs. I also plan to get a nav unit to replace the stock radio unit.

Now as much as I like to personalize my vehicle there is one particular vehicle that gets most of my attention, so progress on the G5 can and likely will be slow.
This is my baby, my big baby

It's an 84 GMC K20 with a 6" lift and 35's. It is a beast, and fun to drive. Oh, and you can also see it's retarded little brother in the back ground, it's a 95 Sonoma with a 91 350 tbi out of a c2500 Sierra and it's for sale. I only call it retarded because its has retard strength under the hood. Simple a blast to drive.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your G5 looks the exact same as mine did, before I started modding it.
I had actually planned to paint my rims black like your car, but instead I'm just going to put winter tires on these rims and in the new year I'm getting some Konig Lace, or something like them for the summer. I just got a set of brand new Eibach lowering springs for $100. Going to put them on when I get Fe5 struts and springs, hopefully before I get the rims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.