Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT sedan, blue :nuts:. Trying to find some cheap and easy ways to fix up the interior to make it fit my personality more (it's pretty bland right now).

I'm pretty much new to the whole car thing (been driving an SUV for the past 4 years, never did much with it). I've been told to switch out the dome light/interior lights with LEDs and to find a dash kit, however, I can't seem to find one for my model.

Any suggestions on how to spruce it up a bit? :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Welcome, hopefully a Laser Blue Metallic? For the interior trim, theres how to's for painting your dash trim/you can sticker bomb it/or wrap it in carbon fiber vinyl's. For lighting you can replace the bulbs with LEDs/get an LED conversion kit for your gauges/Upgrade to SS gauges, also you could do footwell LEDs or neons if youre into that. You can also go with an aftermarket shift knob if you are automatic, or a short shifter and or knob for a manual. For your seats you can get covers or buy some black LT seats or even some leather SS seats. Theres endless possibilities, i could go on..... But while youre at it if you are looking for some cheap mods theres a thread on the site for Mods less than 100 dollars

·
Banned
58 Posts
Welcome, hopefully a Laser Blue Metallic? For the interior trim, theres how to's for painting your dash trim/you can sticker bomb it/or wrap it in carbon fiber vinyl's. For lighting you can replace the bulbs with LEDs/get an LED conversion kit for your gauges/Upgrade to SS gauges, also you could do footwell LEDs or neons if youre into that. You can also go with an aftermarket shift knob if you are automatic, or a short shifter and or knob for a manual. For your seats you can get covers or buy some black LT seats or even some leather SS seats. Theres endless possibilities, i could go on..... But while youre at it if you are looking for some cheap mods theres a thread on the site for Mods less than 100 dollars
welcome, and if you are looking for black leather SS seat I know a person selling some

·
Say What again!
6,013 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
236 Posts
welcome yo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.