Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have been wondering around the site for 3 days now and figured I would join up. I just got a 2010 Cobalt Xfe (silver), I bought it to be my daily driver because the gas milage I get with my lifted chevy is terrible.

I do have a plans for it, I'm going to throw a set of lowering springs, Koni inserts, some 18's, tint and a small stereo and I am done, well at least that is what I say now. I bought this car in an Xfe because I said in the beginning that I was not going to do anything to it, just wanted a cheap daily driver, but i know how I am, I have a whole shop at my disposal. I am a mechanic / fabricator / stereo guy and i have enough projects as it is. I also have a s-10 v8 project ( going on 5 years ) lifted chevy K10 and a 63 Chevy corvair panel van (which will be bagged within a month ) There is alot of good information on this site and I plan to use it. I do not plan to do any go fast mods I just want a nice clean ride.

Any one with pics of a silver cobalt if you have one please post some pics, just trying to get some ideas.
Thanx,

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Welcome!!! we have some things in common also!! I have a V8 s-10 Blazer bagged and body dropped. I love custom cars and all that stuff. I also have an XFE in Victory Red. post up some pics and stuff of your other projects!!! I have my car and blazer threads linked in my sig.

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another PA cobalt FTW FTW
Acually I am origonally from the Chambersburg / Shipensburgh area just down the road from you, Cant wait till summer Carlisle, it just sucks that it is now 3 hours from me when it used to be 30 mins.

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome!!! we have some things in common also!! I have a V8 s-10 Blazer bagged and body dropped. I love custom cars and all that stuff. I also have an XFE in Victory Red. post up some pics and stuff of your other projects!!! I have my car and blazer threads linked in my sig.
Dont have any pics of the Cobalt yet, but there is nothing done to it, I will get a few pics of the s-10 and the K10 up but I already have pics on photobucket of my panel van so here it is. Also check out my shops website it is in my sig.

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
my questions?
??
I know you are from Mechanicsburg, it says so in the top right corner of your 1st reply that is why I said I used to live right down the road from you, But I was looking thru the forum and I think you are in the Indiana area now. I was just up that way friday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.