Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone...I'm a frequent user of other such forums and was curious about rules and regulations on this forum...anyone have a link? Looking for parts etc, but seem not to have permissions to the classified section. Is that due to being a new member?

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
:Welcome: Yes, you need about 50 post. I couldn't find it in the regulations either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:Welcome: Yes, you need about 50 post. I couldn't find it in the regulations either.
thanks for the quick reply...i'm now determinded to get 50 posts today :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
It's to keep spammers away I guess and it don't take very long to accumulate 50 posts, I mean not in one day but if you keep coming back and you are serious about this site then they add up pretty quick.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just saying hello

Just wanted to induce myself, I am a new member to the fourm and want to say hello, I am the performance director at a local dealership and had to buy a cobalt to try and save on fuel cost. so far i really like it. Its a little slow for me but handles ok look forward to enjoying the site :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Just wanted to induce myself
Are you pregnant?:smiley-greet013: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Are you pregnant?:smiley-greet013: :laugh:
haha, seems they are not just yet but are looking to be:blink::bigsmile:

Welcome to the both of ya!

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
:duh:We had fun with that typo thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.