Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey I'm ted, I love my cobalt and I have a small list of mods and an even bigger list of future mods. I found this site on a search. I'm looking to go turbo this fall but am not sure how much power I want to make yet so I'm not sure if I'm going to do internals or not. Any suggestions would be helpful. thanks

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
welcome, where ya located?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so what makes your cobalt "fast"?
Well sir... I'm not sure if the cobalt community knows much about N2O but I have 150 shot on stock motor. I'm running along side the supercharged models

I have mostly interior mods done but like I said I'd like to go turbo in the fall I was thinking of doing a twin charge maybe. Either way it's going to be all custom built.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Well sir... I'm not sure if the cobalt community knows much about N2O but I have 150 shot on stock motor. I'm running along side the supercharged models

I have mostly interior mods done but like I said I'd like to go turbo in the fall I was thinking of doing a twin charge maybe. Either way it's going to be all custom built.
:blink: LOL Well you won't be running that for long.. KABOOM!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome, Maybe a little over kill with the 150 on stock

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whoa! I just saw my original post. I forgot to ask if anybody has heard of LCN (LocalCobalt.Net) Does anybody know anything about them. I heard it was ran by the same person, host, or bulletin (I'm not sure)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Why do you say that?! I've done over 20 nitrous kits and have never blown a motor. 150 is plenty safe for a stock L61 (2.2L)
How long have you been running it on your L61? the L61 is only rated for a 75 shot, but most people just stick with a 50 shot to be safe.. In my 3 years on this site I have NEVER heard on anyone running a 150 shot..

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome i just joined too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.