Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Cobalt in October. I work a lot so I dont have much time to joyride of have fun upgrading the car. I have some great plans though. Well I guess introductions are in order; I'm a manager at the pharmacy known as Walgreens. Hopefully I'll get invited to EXA classes soon. I live in the Savannah area in Georgia. Now for my car; it's a 2008 Cobalt LS 2.2L. Got wheels for it a couple months back. Now I'm working on engine/performance upgrades. Picking up Pulstar Pulse Plugs to replace the stock spark plugs. Then will come a Cold Air Intake and Magnaflow exhaust. Then a new suspension which will lower the car an inch or two (no mountains here in Georgia like where I'm from, West Virginia).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Picked up the pulse plugs today. Just waiting on the engine to cool to begin my work. Took some pictures today...

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

I put the pictures in my garage. Wasnt sure how to place them in the thread. Time to go replace some spark plugs though.

·
Registered
872 Posts
to post pictures use a host site like photobucket

o and welcome to YC

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

just looked at ur pics and forgot to say GO SEDANS!! lol

go check out the ophisial cobalt sedan thread and post up pics in there and build updates

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to YC!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you for all the welcomes. Got the Pulstar Pulse Plugs in this afternoon. Only took maybe 5 - 10 minutes to do. I was surprised to notice a difference in the car. The engine seems more responsive and also better to accelerate. They claim to raise Mpg, I'll have to see that one though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.