Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up, guys. New to YC. Just got a little bored with the same 'ole stuff on CSS, so I thought I'd check it out here. I HAD an 08 LS Flash Blue. Nothing major. All I had done was take out all the grey interior (lower dash panels that run under the door, door panels) and paint them black, trim pieces (dash trim, inside door handle trim, little grab handle cup thing on the door panel, hard plastic part of the cup holder) all blue, wrapped headliner A,B,C pillars and rear deck in suede, debadged, took the door moldings off, blacked out tail lights and sidemarkers, big ass silver Autobots logo on the hood.....That's about it really. I traded it in for a Scion xB, wrecked it after a blowout in the front driver side tire went out and killed my steering. Guided me right into a tree. Once that was settled and behind me and I went and found 09 LT with the Performance Appearance Package. Victory Red too! Sexy as hell. I got it just before I deployed so not much has been done to it yet.

Nice to meet everyone though. Hope to become a regular around here though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Fort Lee VA? I took A.I.T. there many moons ago.
Been stuck there since AIT. Left twice to deploy. Other than that though can't leave til E-5. I'm in Afghanistan, at the moment.

·
Registered
575 Posts
welcome to the site and really good start the one you have there

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

oh and pics are a must here!!! =)

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Ft. Lee has got to be better than that big ass catbox you are in now. Just be careful over there and watch your 6.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been looking around and some of the previous YCOTM and I must say....Some nice balts on here. Seen a few folks I know on CSS. Main thing I noticed, lot of 2.2's which is awesome cause I took a lot of shit for on CSS for having not one but 2 2.2's. Sorry, some people just don't have the budget for the SS. :p

BTW, nice balt Beamer! ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Put up some pics when you can.

And thank you for serving our country! I tried to go into the Air Force but couldnt due to a knee injury i suffered a few years back

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll try and get some pics up...I've only got a few and of those few my baby's covered in snow...I've got a few of my old balt too. Hell, whenever I get a chance I'll load em up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.