Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
I'm Mary, I just bought my Cobalt about 3 weeks ago. It's an 08 LS Sedan. It just rolled over 40,055 miles today. It is also my first car so I'm new to everything.
Is there anything special that I should be looking out for and I want to slowly mod it. My grandparents put forth the money to buy the car so I can't make too many drastic changes too quickly!!

Thanks everyone!

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Welcome Glad to see you posted up an intro thread. Hopefully you will stay with us.

Now, post up some pics... Of your ride that is.

·
Registered
168 Posts
welcome.. and you got the same car as me 08 cobalt ls sedan and i love it, check my pics for ideas if you want

·
Registered
441 Posts
their are a much of small things u can do to make ur car look great. any questions just ask or roam the fourms for a little bit im sure ull get an idea..when i first started i didnt know anything..now i know alot lol thanks to the guys and gals on this great fourm !

welcome to the site !

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

their are a much of small things u can do to make ur car look great. any questions just ask or roam the fourms for a little bit im sure ull get an idea..when i first started i didnt know anything..now i know alot lol thanks to the guys and gals on this great fourm !

welcome to the site !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in the process of getting some pics of her up... I'm gonna wait til they fix her up (don't know why that matters, HaHa) but I want to get some with the leaves changing. They'll be up soon!

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome!