Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up everyone? My name is billy I'm new to the forums..I drive a 2006 cobalt SS supercharged.. I had the car for about 2 1/2 years.. In building a full show car.. Some of you in Jersey know who I am.. The cars blue carbon fiber hood & trunk, asanti wheels, and the custom carbon fiber post mirrors. I have more mods but That's what most of you know me by or the president of altered illusions car club.. I'll have pics up of the car as soon as I get ahold of a computer.

All of you NJ guys or every 1 willing to drive, text me I'm getting a cobalt meet together with in the next 2-3 weeks!! Any cobalt can come, it doesn't matter if it's stock, all show, or all race. We are all cobalt owners, it didn't matter what's done to the car.. Don't be scared to hit me up!! Lol Here's my number 908-938-9369

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Also if u have a face book request me.. Just search Billy Laptosh..thanks everyone

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.. I'll have pics up as soon as I'm by a computer

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Here's a couple of pics.. I'll have updated pics as soon as I have time to take new ones

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Sharp ride!

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to yc ,and nice ride!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks.. I have the 3 set of these wheels in the world.. They arnt making the wheels any more :/ and plus they are $8,000 lol

·
Registered
931 Posts
ive seen this car before lmao

wats up dude

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.