Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I just got a 2006 Black Cobalt Coupe 2.2L A/T LS...found this site searching stuff for my car on google. The thing is bone stock hopefully I can do a thing or two to make it nicer not performance wise. This site is insane with all of the DIY posts I was really impressed with what some people have come up with so thumbs up to you guys im sure I will end up putting the posts to good use :bigsmile: Anything I should know as a newb to this site let me know. thanks!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome! people here are picture whores lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha I am learning this very quickly almost done with my photobucket login but its getting dark here in MASS gonna do the pics tmw probably..not much to see on a stock 06 cobalt but hey pictures are pictures

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys and yeah I kinda feel bad for other cars that don't have a forum database as big as this one anyone know the number of members in YC?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
yeah it's just that we are very active and love our cobalt forum lol

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

I am a member on a HUGE s-10 forum (hence my s-10 blazer avatar and s/n) and that place is really boring and dumb except for it has really good info when you need it.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
thanks man. and yes the paint will be sprayed when I finish everything else. I have a thread about it if you click the link in my sig. that is if you are interested or have not already looked lol

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to the YC!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
word up a town down, you need to murda that thing out, its the only way to go, check out my showoff thread....and oh yeah, WELCOME to YC, if you have any q's ask away, you'll get 40 answers in an hour....GUARANTEED!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.