Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the website. I am looking to do some shit to my car and I am taking any suggestions. I have a 2007 cobalt sedan. I am coming across some money and my mustang is almost done and I am wanting to start on my cobalt.... Any suggestions I could do to my car under the hood and/or interior.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hey man welcome to the forum... There is tons of mods you can do for next to nothing on your balt! There is a thread for $100 or less mods somewhere too. Glad to see another member with a sedan.

Check out this site cobalt site while your on as well. Cobalt Universe Its what this place was...

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Yeah, there are plenty of bolt ons available, and you can even go forced induction rather easily.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcome's...I'm glad to c that at least one person other than me that has a sedan. My dad surprised me with the car so I didn't get to choose but he still did a good job...anyway...I know more about mustangs than I do my cobalt so I am open to any ideas to make it look like every other car out there.
~Kelly

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I told my dad that i wanted a cobalt because I was tired of payng gas for my F150 i had. So he took it upon his self to pick me a car and suprise me. If i could have chose it would have been a blue ss. I love the ss! I fell like my stock cobalt is more of a family car right now thats y i want to fix it up. the only thing i have done so far is tint my windows 5%(illegal here in kentucky but they dont really care). I dont pay for my car since my dad suprised me with it. When it gets paid off in another year i will trade it in for a new SS. i like the body style better, i feel like i can do more to it than i can a sedan.

·
Registered
911 Posts
welcome...got myself a 2007 sedan also \m/

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I told my dad that i wanted a cobalt because I was tired of payng gas for my F150 i had. So he took it upon his self to pick me a car and suprise me. If i could have chose it would have been a blue ss. I love the ss! I fell like my stock cobalt is more of a family car right now thats y i want to fix it up. the only thing i have done so far is tint my windows 5%(illegal here in kentucky but they dont really care). I dont pay for my car since my dad suprised me with it. When it gets paid off in another year i will trade it in for a new SS. i like the body style better, i feel like i can do more to it than i can a sedan.
Hey..i take offence to that haha. I had a 2005 Cobalt LS Sedan. Half the price of a SS i was boosted and putting down more power then the SS. Also looked better in my opinion haha. Let me grab some pics!

Here we go

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your car looks good! I dont know what to to with my tan interior. I have some lowering springs and a body kit to put on, I also have 5% tint on my windows. I have no clue what to start with under the hood. I joined the website to c what others had and what their opinions were lol. I am also in nursing school so i cant afford many big items right now. im just tired of my plain cobalt, i need mods! haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
LOL I am working it out now...there are no more Blue SS TC but I got a Red one good to go I just have to pick it up 2 dr Cp I am excited

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.