Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all! i have had a 2008 ss tc for a little over a year now and im a member of a couple other forums. got a quick question to....anyone know where to get a tach signal from on the lnf and possibly the easiest oil galley to tap into to get an oil pressure sending unit into???

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Welcome. The only place that I know to get an oil pressure tap is at the bottom of the block. Remove stock pressure sensors and relocate it to an upper spot and put ur new gauge there. You'll need an star like Allen wench to remove the plugs. Don't try to put at the valve cover plugs. It won't read right

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its actually a lnf engine, but the only one i have found is the stock switch and its tucked up under the starter with little room to get a sending unit in. the others are under the intake manifold and i don't know how the heat would play into my sending unit

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The one under the intake manifold is the one to use
alright thanks man i got a look at it yesterday after work, looks like its gunna be fun to get to........danm u gm for no stock oil press. sensor....anyone know where i can get a tach signal i have been thinkin about trying one of msd's gmr signal interceptor dittys???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.