Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello; I am new to this site and also new to the chevy cobalt. I recently bought a 2006 coupe LT, which I really enjoy. I traded a 1999 chevy camaro convertible for my coupe. My camaro was getting a little tired so I decided to go with something a little newer and more economical. I looked at all the cars in the cobalts competition and I am really impressed with the car. Any way I hope to obtain as much information about the service and up keep of my car as I can.
Silver Bullet..

·
Registered
498 Posts
Pics X3

Welcome - good car choice and a good forum choice!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
welcome silver bullet! nice name for your ride, i'm guessing it's silver :p any idea what mods you wanna do yet? always intrested in future plans and ideas :p

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to yc

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to YC.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow; thanks to all for the posts!

Well I probably won't do any real mods, but I will post some pics when I get the chance. Yes my car is silver, hence silver bullet. The one mod I did ad was from car toys. It's an ad on for my xm module to the stock stereo so that I can listen to it. They wired it in so it works thru my steering wheel controls. So now I have xm 1 and xm 2, as well as the other usual stereo features. When I bought my car, it needed new tires. The tires i picked out are "Goodyear Triple Treads. They are all season H rated, but also directional with an 80,000 mile warranty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.