Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey my name is chris i live in buffalo new york and have been using this site for a few months here and there but i have found alot of use so i would like to start using it more often. my cobalt is a 2009 and i got it by doing cash for clunkers by trading in my 2002 s10 xtreme. i loved that truck but stuff just always went wrong on it and i figured chevy had good deals on cobalts, might was well look into them.i dont really have any performance mods in mine but i put on a zen body kit, a 2800 watt system, tints, blue neons (not installed) enkei 18's with hankook 1 inch pro tires, tinting my lights and debadging my my car anyways check it out. hopefully one day i would like to win your cobalt of the month.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs608.snc3/31987_1193576458106_1789273400_346708_2858980_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

sorry one of the pictures didnt turn out just click on the link..... and i love how all the time when ur cars clean a bird has to **** right on it in the most visible spot lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
not bad... i love how that bumper does the top grill... i'm not a HUGE fan of body kits, but your car is really clean. oh & im gonna be the first to say... lower it. ;) hahaha
oh yea & welcome. hahaha

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i plan on lowering it but i wanna get a cold air intake first.... im just nervous about lowering it because theres alot of pot holes around here and once i hit one there goes my front bumper..... but yeah i think it would look so cool lowered. what kinda springs do you have in your car lobalt?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
i plan on lowering it but i wanna get a cold air intake first.... im just nervous about lowering it because theres alot of pot holes around here and once i hit one there goes my front bumper..... but yeah i think it would look so cool lowered. what kinda springs do you have in your car lobalt?
stock. :noworry:

look @ my show-off thread.....
eh, i live in the Appalachain Mts in VA & I live on a clay-dirt (that has HUGE potholes) road & my drive way is straight up... just gotta be careful... lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.