Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest a radio A/M- F/M-XM-DVD-CD player touch screen not a screen that moves out a permanent flat screen to install in my 2008 Cobalt?
Easy install.

·
Registered
277 Posts
look at the pic in my post, its right b4 your post, says "reccomendation for you guys!" I just got it installed, its a Pioneer AVHP-4000DVD touchscreen, I got the screen/ kit/ installation for 730$, but you can get the screen for about 500$ itself from some dealers like crutchfield. they put a trigger on the side as well, you can see it in the pic, it allows me to play dvds while driving...its a sick head unit, does everything you need...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i got the pioneer avicz-2 last year, when i got it it was the best indash on the market, im not to sure if anhything now surpasses it, but its ****in kickass. built in 30 gig hardrive that you can store music on, so you need no cd's, ipod capable, bluetooth capable, backup camera, Navigation, etc etc. It alo has the largest screen out of all the indashes.It really is great, and i wouldnt trade it for anything. ill get you dsome pics in a minute.
-----Added 17 Jan 2009 at 09:28:45-----

those are shity quality pics from a camera phone FYI

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
I'd love to have one of those but I'd fear my car getting broken into. :notrust:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.