Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last thursday I passed my closed-course motorcycle license test, which gives me the right to drive a bike on the street proviced I am accompanied by another motorcyclist with his/her full license who is on their own bike. So right after I passed the exam I headed over to the dealer and made things happen. Passed credit check and everything (thanks to good credit :D) Picked this bad boy up the next day (this past Friday). 2013 kawasaki Ninja 650. Got an awesome deal on it. I put 600km's on it already this weekend alone, we went upnorth to the twisty fun highways, named number 5 of the top best places to ride in North america. Needless to say it was a blast.

Well without further procrastination, we all know you just want the pics! Here it is when I first picked it up:

After arriving up north to Mont Tremblant at my parents' condo, just chillin in the parking lot, with my roommate and his ninja 250:

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Very nice, at least you aren't selling your balt like all the others. Just gaining new toys!!!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice, at least you aren't selling your balt like all the others. Just gaining new toys!!!
well my transmission is messing up so I'm not too happy with the balt right now, no reason why either.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
banker mentioned that Wednesday. Hope that gets figured out for ya, I dont have much knowledge when it comes to tranny's.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I hope so too, thanks man!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nice bike! Maybe you could come to the next meet with this little toy :p

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Gonna want more power before you know it
no I won't...

thing's a beast. When I have more money I'll go for a supersport 600cc, insurance and licensing cost is unrealistic though so for now this thing is more than sufficient. Most people can't ride the 650 to its full potential even after 5-6 years on it.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice toy Evan, I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun driving it!
lol thanks! Already did 600 kms last weekend!! was crazy fun, except for we got SOAKED Sunday, it was pouring on our way home :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.