Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Halos and springs finally got here. I have the halos on already I get a pic or two tonight. Hopefully I can do the springs next week!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Nice....you know how I can tell you're not really a car nut? You are waiting to get the springs installed..LOL! If you were a real car nut you'd found a way to get the springs installed no matter what!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would have the springs on but they got here tuesday when it was raining. My buddy owns a shop right down the street I'm going to throw it up on his lift and do them all at one time... Oh and the lights came from Ebay.

And I have only had this car for a month I kinda got a lot of stuff quickly and can't wait to get it on.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would have the springs on but they got here tuesday when it was raining. My buddy owns a shop right down the street I'm going to throw it up on his lift and do them all at one time... Oh and the lights came from Ebay.

And I have only had this car for a month I kinda got a lot of stuff quickly and can't wait to get it on.
u should slow down bro my friend did the exact same thing to his balt and hes already bored of everything he purchased and just waisted money cause hes changing alot of the stuff he bought

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.