Well, most of you saw the pics of the trunk setup that I built a few weeks ago. Some liked it and some didn't. The more that I looked at, the more I was unhappy with it as well. So with the warm weather that we have had here the last couple days, I decided that I was going to start on a new design. All that I have done so far is getting the fleece stretched to give the shape to the design. Tommorow I plan on starting with the resin and laying the first couple layers of fiberglass matting down so that I can take it out of the trunk at that point. I also still need to finish stapling around the port so that I can cut that out. I will post more pics as the project progresses farther along.