Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, most of you saw the pics of the trunk setup that I built a few weeks ago. Some liked it and some didn't. The more that I looked at, the more I was unhappy with it as well. So with the warm weather that we have had here the last couple days, I decided that I was going to start on a new design. All that I have done so far is getting the fleece stretched to give the shape to the design. Tommorow I plan on starting with the resin and laying the first couple layers of fiberglass matting down so that I can take it out of the trunk at that point. I also still need to finish stapling around the port so that I can cut that out. I will post more pics as the project progresses farther along.

·
Registered
79 Posts
looks pretty nice...especially with that nice bumber work lol just kidding

but seriously i like what your doin with the trunk

·
Registered
768 Posts
All I can say is WOW!!!! That's looking a LOT better than I expected plur! I don't give you enough credit....lol... Great job.

·
Registered
79 Posts
good stuff maybe you could do a diy when your done!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
That's pretty sick man, can't wait to see it when it's done

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All I can say is WOW!!!! That's looking a LOT better than I expected plur! I don't give you enough credit....lol... Great job.
That's right, cause I'm the s***!!! Naw, just kidding. This is the first full fiberglass trunk I have ever done. I usually just do boxes. I have a good friend that is giving me pointers and stuff on what to do, other wise I don't even wanna think about how it would look, lol. ANd yea, when it is done I will try and do a DIY for everyone.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No new pics yet cause the look of it really hasn't changed much. I will get pics up after I start to bondo. As for the battery, the whole fiberglass thing slides out of the car pretty easily.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Good thinking on that man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.