Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just took some new somewhat updated pics of my 06 Mitsubishi Evo IX MR/SE. Hope you guys like.:love: I washed her yesterday but by time I got done, it was to dark to get any good pics, so I waited till today to get good pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
nice! Im jealous! haha I love Evo's. This is next in line for my next car.lol

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I chub a bit when I hear these beasts at auto x.:love:

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How is She on power
Well right now, besides having the mods I have in my signature right now, she is stock. But if I were to guess right now, she is running probably 300-320awhp ish. She gets about 320 miles to a tank which averages about 26mpg. She really gets up and goes tho, for the size of the 16g turbo on this, I'm usually at full boost around 2700rpms and it pulls really hard till 7k holding 27psi. However, this week my 3586r turbo is coming in and I'll be adding that to the mix. With the rest of the stuff coming in this week, by next week I should be pushing around 400-415ish awhp. So it is great on power! lol

nice! Im jealous! haha I love Evo's. This is next in line for my next car.lol
I have always wanted an evo, especially when I had my dsm's. I always told myself that after I paid off my 09 SS, I would be getting an evo for my family car. But balt got stolen, so I got the family car early! :)

I chub a bit when I hear these beasts at auto x.:love:
well that's what I'm building mine for is autox. I'm not one of those guys who wants to spend a life's fortune to get the big numbers in hp and the fastest times on this car. I already know what they are capable of, so I'm good with not being the best lol.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Well, I've seen them dominate Elises multiple times and that one was pushing 383 WHP so just remember to keep your head against the rest when launching is my only advise!!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I've seen them dominate Elises multiple times and that one was pushing 383 WHP so just remember to keep your head against the rest when launching is my only advise!!
Don't think I'll have a issue with trying to remember that when launching, I'm sure the car will do it for me lol:nuts:

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
You can count on that!! When we do test and tunes I always ask the evo guys to give me a ride. Too bad you are so far away!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well if there is ever a cobalt meet sometime that we both can make it to I'll let ya ride with. Not a problem there. I don't forsee myself going to MN anytime in the near future tho. :( I never mind giving people that ask a ride in my car. I remember the days I would beg people to ride and they were always so rude, so I said I would never be like that.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well right now, besides having the mods I have in my signature right now, she is stock. But if I were to guess right now, she is running probably 300-320awhp ish. She gets about 320 miles to a tank which averages about 26mpg. She really gets up and goes tho, for the size of the 16g turbo on this, I'm usually at full boost around 2700rpms and it pulls really hard till 7k holding 27psi. However, this week my 3586r turbo is coming in and I'll be adding that to the mix. With the rest of the stuff coming in this week, by next week I should be pushing around 400-415ish awhp. So it is great on power! lol

Well well well nice I must admit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.