Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think of the new stripes i got? i took the pics with miphone so its not the best quality

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very nice. I love dual fender stripes, I think they look like war paint. Where'd you get your front tag?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. I love dual fender stripes, I think they look like war paint. Where'd you get your front tag?
either autozone or pep boys. i dont remember which but i got that over 2 years ago when i got the car

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think we all love you car! So far I'm doing my interior and the fender stripes like yours.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya im going tomorrow to get black and dark red krylon fusion for the bowties and interior

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes he did lol. i wanted to do alot of this stuff to my car before i even got on this site, but then once i did i saw his car and basically used it as a guide

·
Registered
416 Posts
yes he did lol. i wanted to do alot of this stuff to my car before i even got on this site, but then once i did i saw his car and basically used it as a guide
Make sure you have before and after pics!! The best thing is to have others that haven't done mods that have the same color/etc cars is to see what they have and what they COULD have. Good choice with mirroring "G"s car!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im gonna get wheels sometime soon. i was looking at enkei rz-5
u guys should get them out and tell me what u think

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my car is an automatic so im not lookin to do any performance mods to it, i just want it to look nice till i get a new car or total it lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.