Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
steamed the engine bay, got black lug nuts painted side mirrors, got a shorty antenna and got my stickers on hahah got the pictures to prove it and sorry if I included all in just one thread some people will appreciate that, hey does anyone knows where to get hub covers for the stock wheels???

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lookin good wish i could get my antenna off
get lock pliers and turn it counterclockwise, and if the thing under the trunk turns get a second but slam lock plier hold it in place and you are ready to go believe it works my car it's 2005 and had the stock antenna it was pretty hard but I accomplished installing this one, actually had a bigger one but wife got a shorter antenna on her neon:laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Around the edges and some scuffs on the faces of them. Plastic show all scuffs. SIlver with the Chevy logo in the center

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what is that black thing in front of you ecm cover?
what is an ECM cover??

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

what is that black thing in front of you ecm cover?
oh I'm sure you are talking about my alarm horn or the thing make the noise when the alarm goes off it's an aftermarket one

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
:amazed: Someone's been busy! Looks good! But why on earth do you want hubcap covers?? I think the steelies look fine by themselves.:noworry:

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Oops, nvm! I didn't see you meant just the center caps, :embarrest:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:amazed: Someone's been busy! Looks good! But why on earth do you want hubcap covers?? I think the steelies look fine by themselves.:noworry:

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Oops, nvm! I didn't see you meant just the center caps, :embarrest:
yeah just want to hide the only rust left on my wheels:notrust:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.