Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before:

After:

cant wait for the coilover after winter.. i really need to lower my car ._.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I liked the chrome ones better. You shouldve powder coated them all black with a silver pinstripe. But as long as you like em

you going with coilovers? Do you race or sprint?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i still have the old wheels, and have been thinking about powder coating them for winter wheels or something haha. And yeah, going with Stance coils, but i dont race or sprint. At least not yet, just like the adjustability

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yeah, some people are just on css, but im on both

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, meh, im usually pretty busy, so i cant really do stuff like that. but we'll seee

·
Say What again!
6,400 Posts
Oh my god, those look soooo much better.

Maybe if the chrome ones actually had sidewalls, they'd look okay, but they don't, and they just look too blingy.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Oh my god, those look soooo much better.

Maybe if the chrome ones actually had sidewalls, they'd look okay, but they don't, and they just look too blingy.

ya x2 on that one.like a 40 or 45 depending on rim size. I actually really like those before ones....i'd just paint them or powdercoat them, and leave the lip chrome.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
i like before, 100% before, big rims, skinny tires... gotta love it, well i do anyways... i like to have rubberbands wrapped around my tires... HAHAHAHA

but yeah, after does look pretty good too... :)

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I wouldn't waste my money on coilovers. Only if I'm really gonna use the adjustability. I would just get a good set of springs and at least you'll have money extra for exhaust. Springs is all you really need. If you're really set on getting coilovers than I would just get air bags. Much better ride and at the same price. Lobalt knows ha ha

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, well the reason i bought new wheels, is cause the skinny tires, i ran through a pothole, and it semi cracked one of the wheels, so im runnin 40s now lol. not 35s.

·
Registered
992 Posts
JoZaY- You use high temp paint found at any autozone or lordco, make sure you get a wire brush to get the rust off the brakes first

·
Registered
462 Posts
For adjustability you want stiff/soft or height? coil-overs are really not worth it... I'd say find yourself a good set of used Koni Yellows and wrap them in some sportlines, will cost you much less money and great handling...

and god, paint those drums lol

·
Registered
757 Posts
CobaltKatsu i like the second set of wheels better on yours.
but i want the first set!!!!!
where did you get them? or do you want to sell them to me?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rapmh - i like the coilovers for all of that, the stiffness, and especially the height adjustability.

Cobaltous - i got the first set of wheels free from my work. they came off a customers car. Im pretty sure im gonna save them and paint them black. One of the wheels has a crack/bad leak, so i gotta see whats wrong. But there 4x100 and perfect for for a cobalt, dont need any hub rings, and there 18s

·
Registered
474 Posts
I personally like the chromw rims better, for some reason I think chrome looks great with silver, but the new rims aren't too shabby either, and lower that thing

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol :p, im workin on it, gotta pay the wheels off now :( lol. Good thing i get wheels cheap

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.