Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have a 2 door silver cobalt with blacked out windows and lights. What do you think of these wheels? I'm having troubles deciding...:eek:h:

HERE'S MY CURRENT SETUP (NOTE: SELLING THE WHEELS SOON)

Here are the wheels I'm looking at:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
i like the first ones the most. how much are you looking for for ur wheels?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, they stick out an inch as they are a 1" adapter. And honestly, I wouldn't sell these wheels/adapter to fellow Cobalt owners as I wouldn't put them through the hell I went through!! :laugh: But any other car would work as long as it has a 4x4.25 spacing

·
Registered
277 Posts
Definitely go bigger on whatever u rim u chose. Looks like the ones u have are 16s? I say dont go any smaller than a 17. Also, get rims that actually fit ur car so that u can drop it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely go bigger on whatever u rim u chose. Looks like the ones u have are 16s? I say dont go any smaller than a 17. Also, get rims that actually fit ur car so that u can drop it.
They are 17's and yeah, I have the B&G springs ready to go on, just need the new wheels.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I would go with 18s you can find decent ones, that don't weigh all that much either. I would say get ss wheels but then you would have to buy an adapter for the bolt pattern... that might not be worth it.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
^then he has the same problem of not being able to lower it

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, now to sound like a wheel n00b.... I have tires that are 215 45 17. Will those fit on a wheel that is 17x7? I'm not sure what the 7 is....width?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
ya the 7 is how many inches wide it is. what were your last rims. if they're fairily similar they'll be fine. they might be more stretched looking or squarer but they should be ok

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.