Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked these up for $100. I had a set of good tires. The tires on these were bad. Just figured I'd show you guys. Sorry for the bad quality. Blackberry picture.... (its on the jack becuse i havent put the tires on yet)

·
Registered
304 Posts
yeah looks very good...can't wait to see some tires and it being on the ground

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Getting the tires on tomorrow then ill definitely take more pictures in action

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
looking forward to it! this winter ill be painting my rims the clear coat seems to be peeling so i wanna do one fresh coat of black and then multiple layers of clear to make them look newish, god do i love my rims lol im sure you will love yours too

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oooohhh very nice! I love the black chrome look! wow u said for $100? is that for the set of 4? so all you had to do was change the tires?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oooohhh very nice! I love the black chrome look! wow u said for $100? is that for the set of 4? so all you had to do was change the tires?
Yeah I bought a set of wheels with the guy saying they held air and they were wrapped in brand new riken raptors. Then the wheels were just junk so i talked to a guy who had these for 150 with bad tires. Be it there is a little bit of clear coat peal here and there and they were dirty when i bought them i talked him to $100.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Update: New wheels are on. Springs are on a truck coming to my house.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah I bought a set of wheels with the guy saying they held air and they were wrapped in brand new riken raptors. Then the wheels were just junk so i talked to a guy who had these for 150 with bad tires. Be it there is a little bit of clear coat peal here and there and they were dirty when i bought them i talked him to $100.
Baddass bro! Great deal on em! Looks great on my end. I was looking into getting my steelies tossed too lol. Whats the brand of the rim? and are they 17's?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Baddass bro! Great deal on em! Looks great on my end. I was looking into getting my steelies tossed too lol. Whats the brand of the rim? and are they 17's?
No theyre 18's and theyre called excel like rsgt30 or some bs like that. I had never heard of them before...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
looks like a well spent $100. looking forward to seeing it lowered

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.